I teamed up with Miriam in China to answer all your questions about how to learn Mandarin Chinese. We cover all sorts of topics, including the best resources to learn Chinese, my DIY Chinese Community, whether you need a Chinese tutor, and more.
In the Live Q&A we covered these questions:
- Learn to speak first or read first?
- Listening comprehension resources for intermediate/lower level?
- How can I help my children learn faster & integrate the language into our daily life?
- How to find ways to practice Chinese, outside of China?
- Can I learn Chinese by myself, or do I need a teacher? And, how can I start learning at home?
- Is it true, if you don’t use it you lose it?
- How did you start learning Chinese? Any tips?
- Where can I learn Chinese?
Watch the video to find out our responses to your questions.
If you have any other questions you’d like answering, leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post + I’ll be sure to get back to you.
Learn Chinese The Best Way & Always Make Progress Webinar
Live Webinar — Sunday, July 26 • 3pm New York • 8pm London
Have you been “studying” Chinese, but haven’t made much progress? Don’t know how to improve your Chinese? Feel stuck? Losing motivation? Finally, make progress!👇🏾
The Great Firewall of China
Want to use the VPN I use for a stable, quick connection in China? I depend on it to upload more than six videos a week and live-stream on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. And here’s my second choice for a VPN. Plus, when you download from either link, they share some of the cost with me, so I can keep creating the videos you love.
A quick and important disclosure:
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend them because they are helpful and useful.